Fundraising is about having fun! Raising money can be hard work but also very rewarding and lots of fun.
There are many ways in which you can help us to continue to provide the vital support of New Forest Nightstop to our local, homeless youth. We are always open to new ideas but here are just a few of the ways you can become involved in fundraising for New Forest Nightstop:
- Organise a fundraising event such as a walk, fun day or sporting challenge
- Enter a sponsored event, for New Forest Nightstop, such as The London Marathon or a bike ride
- Persuade your employer to adopt us as its charity for the year
- Join in one of our upcoming fundraising events
- Shop in our Ethictrade shop or via our easyfundraising facility
- Invite us to do a talk to your company, group or school
If you want help with thinking of an idea, or perhaps joining in one of our fundraising events, we would be really happy to help.
If you are entering a sponsored event, download our sponsorship form.
You can also set up an on-line fundraising page on the Virgin Money giving website and link to New Forest Nightstop's page so that we receive donations directly.
If you want to get involved but are not sure how you can help, please telephone 01425 478391 or download our Donations and Support leaflet
Join our growing community for news, events and action from the comfort of your own home and change a young person's future!