||Fundraising is about having fun! Raising money can be hard work but also very rewarding and lots of fun.
There are many ways in which you can help us to continue to provide the
vital support of New Forest Nightstop to our local, homeless youth. We
are always open to new ideas but here are just a few of the ways you can
become involved in fundraising for New Forest Nightstop:
- Organise a fundraising event such as a walk, fun day or sporting challenge
- Enter a sponsored event, for New Forest Nightstop, such as The London Marathon or a bike ride
- Persuade your employer to adopt us as its charity for the year
- Become an office volunteer
- Invite us to do a talk to your company, group or school
- Shop in our Ethictrade shop or via our easyfundraising facility
- Make a regular donation
- Leave a legacy in your will
If you want help with
thinking of an idea, or perhaps joining in one of our fundraising
events, we would be really happy to help.
If you are entering a sponsored event, download our sponsorship form.
You can also set up an on-line fundraising page on the Virgin Money giving website and link to New Forest Nightstop's page so that we receive donations directly.
If you want to get involved but are not sure how you can help, please telephone 01425 478391 or download our Donations and Support leaflet